Convert Africa’s solar energy potential into realized economic opportunities that contribute to growth and help end poverty.
Company Vision and Goal
Green Solar Africa is passionate about the energy challenge in Africa that hinders the continent’s economic development. We believe sustainable energy is a key priority in Africa where 57% of the population remains without access to electricity. We aim to provide cost-effective and scalable solar energy solutions through our innovative business model and customized technology offering. Integral in our mission is the education of our customers on how solar is both renewable and sustainable.
- Integrity – exercising sound business judgment and taking pride in our services to customers by providing honest, trustworthy and professional advice and value added products.
- Accountability – we take personal ownership and pride in our work and commit to being transparent, actively listening, and communicating with customers.
- Quality and Durability – committed to providing high value solutions to clients that maximize your systems performance and deliver the best possible return on investment.
- Innovation – ensure that our business model, product and service offerings remain cutting edge.
- Partnership – continue to work with regional banks, local NGOs and multilateral organizations to increase access to solar energy technology in Africa and deliver on corporate social responsibility goals.
- Teamwork – working together to leverage the growing team’s ingenuity and creative strengths to achieve our goals.
Meet the Team
Martin Emmanuel Samah-Founder and Director of Finance & Accounting
Mr Samah has over 10 years’ experience in the financial sector. His areas of focus have been in accounting and financial consulting.
Nana Kweku Dontoh- Founder and Director Marketing &Customer Relations
Mr Dontoh has over 7 years’ experience in the renewable energy sector. His areas of expertise are sales, marketing and customer acquisition.
Dieudonne Ngueneba- Director of Operations
Mr Ngueneba has over 6 years’ experience working with electrical and telecommunication technologies. His areas of expertise are crisis management and service restoration
Carlos Gomez- Research & Development Manager
Mr. Gomez has over 3 years’ experience working renewable energy solutions for federal agencies. He manages technology research and data tool development for Green Solar Africa and also works with staff and customers to expand Green Solar Africa’s outreach across the country.
Sam Apovor -Senior Financial Officer
Mr Apovor holds a Masters in Finance from the Johns Hopkins University and has more than 5 years of experience in diverse areas of the financial industry. At GSA, Mr Apovor focuses on key finance functions including Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance and Forecasting.